Re: pyro question

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 15:14:51 -0500

Harald Leban wrote:

> my great problem was the HP5+ and also the reason to modify PMK - but this
> film comes out of the tray with moderate stain.

Very interesting. I've been trying a variety of approaches with HP5+:
I'll have to try ABC+ in tray. My results with regular PMK aren't bad,
with an acceptable base fog (though not as nice and thin as BPF 200 or
TXT) and reasonable printing contrast from medium and long scale scenes.
Consistency from one processing run to another seems fine. But it could
certainly use a contrast boost for scenes shot in really soft
light.---Carl