Wyndstone vellum

TalCshare@aol.com
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:56:28 -0400 (EDT)

Is anyone still using Wyndstone vellum or any other vellum? If you are can
you suggest a supplier. NY Central only carries the 5 point and I am looking
for thinner material (2.5 or 3 point).It would require a very large order to
get the thinner material. I have tried Flax, McManus Morgan, The Paper
Access, Amsterdam Arts, Pearl, and Daniel Smith and have struck out on the
Wyndstone however there do seem to a number of vellums available. Any
suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thanks,Meredith