Re: Book search

Brian Ellis (beellis@gte.net)
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 15:20:41 -0400

Hi Gary - The two best I've found are "Creative Elements: Darkroom Techniques
for Landscape Photography" by Eddie Ephrams and "The Photographer's Master
Printing Course" by Tim Rudman. The emphasis in Eddie Ephrams book is on toning.
Tim Rudman's book deals with toning and a variety of other creative techniques.
Both are excellent books. Brian