Re: Announcing the HOBO

M. Umut Sarac (drumheller@fornet.net.tr)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:13:00 +0300

Dear Mr. Richard Sullivan ,

Really great idea. I was thinking about a cheap but high quality big
format camera.
This is a good example. If someone think about to build him / herself a
monorail camera.
I advise the Newport Corporations web page. They have a broad
production range of rails , bases ,carriers etc. With a enough search
and imagination , everyone can build
modern ,strong and highly precise camera without usage of any wooden
part.

Regards

M.Umut Sarac