Re: caramic images

Sil Horwitz (silh@iag.net)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:21:15 -0400

At 99/04/14 07:41 PM -0700, you wrote:

>Your answer was the best yet. Thanks. Will pass on info to studnet who
>ought to figure it out. I'll try to obtain the book.

There is a media company that makes transfer papers for laser, ALPS, and inkjet
computer printers. Their papers have a resin coating for the transfer, but if
they take inkjet inks, they can also take the place of the transfer medium for
gum, etc. Most of their stuff is for transfer to T-Shirts and plastics, but
they do market a special one for transfer to ceramic ware. You might want to
investigate. Their Web homepage is:
                http://www.clcdigital.com
The site also has suggestions, hints, specs, prices, etc. If their stuff works
well in transferring to art papers, they have an unrealized goldmine (they are
big with the Tshirt makers). I plan to evaluate as soon as I complete several
projects on hand.

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
silh@iag.net