Re: Further adventures w/Rising & Zia...

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:29:47 -0400

Roger,

I wonder if there is some batch-to-batch difference in the Rising
Bristol. I've had no problems at all with separation even at the
corners. If you found the smooth tones not quite as 'even' as Cranes or
Platinotype you could try raising the humidity a bit. It seems to like
humidity up in the 60's--actually it seems quite adaptable to different
moisture levels.

Mirage sounds worth a try: I'll see if I can get some in my next paper
order.

---Carl