Too much equipment

Dan Koons (dkoons@pld.com)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:53:41 -0500

        Hello all, I have a question to ask the group. Most of photographers are
experimental and curious in nature. I shoot with a 35mm,2 1/4 sq,4x5,5x7
and 8x10
formats. I keep wanting another view camera even bigger. All of this leads
to confusion because I can not use more than one camera at a time, and
leads to having to buy film film and more film. Is this normal behavior,
or do I need counseling?? And if I am normal should I long for a 7x17 or
8x20? dan:)

Dan Koons
E-Mail: dkoons@pld.com