Re: Too much equipment

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:12:03 -0400

Dan,

Well, this past year I'd been working with 8x10 and 12x20 cameras, and I
kept seeing things that wanted a long, skinny picture of intermediate
size. So I had to get a 7x17. No help for it, even counseling.

If you are going to have just one oversize camera you need to consider
whether you really want a panoramic, narrow format like 7x17 or 8x20, or
if you might be better served by an 11x14 for a more standard aspect
ratio. Or maybe you just need all of the above....

---Carl