Too much equipment

Dan Koons (dkoons@pld.com)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:05:27 -0500

Hi there Ho there. Thankyou all for the insights to my question, I am glad
the issues of digital came up. My biggest problem with digital is simple,
it has taken me 20 yrs to build up to my existing equipment. It makes me
tired and sad to think about having to save up enough $$ to get into a
rapidly changing technology. At this point if I had the money ratholed
back, Id go buy a 16 1/2 dagor and chuck the digital for now.;) dan
Dan Koons
E-Mail: dkoons@pld.com