Re: Carbon transfer help...

Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-dejanews.com)
Sat, 08 May 1999 18:00:51 -0700

 Hello!

I got some good results on my first couple of attempts.

I made Indigo and Sepia tissue. I think I'm seperating the tissue from the paper to soon. As per my instructions, I soak the sandwich together in 105 degree water.

I work the back with my fingers after 5 minutes allowing the loose gelatin to ooze out. Another 5 minutes and I begin peeling the tissue away slowly. Is there a better way?

My first test wedge was funny. The numbers had worked loose and were floating around in the water:-)

Thanks

Mac