Re: tray cleaning formula

Kurt Seefeldt (seefeldt@s.imap.itd.umich.edu)
Tue, 11 May 1999 09:39:53 -0400

I've used CLR, the acid based calcium, lime, and rust remover from the
grocery store. I didn't have the raw materials for the chromate/acid
cleaners, so I thought I'd try it. It worked good enough for me, and
gets rid of those rust stains in the tub, too.

 -Kurt

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Stone
To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 1999 6:23 AM
Subject: tray cleaning formula

Does anyone happen to have a formula for making an effective tray
cleaner? I seem to recall there was a formula in the last issue of PF
Journal. Since I've loaned that issue out--and it seems as likely to
return as the tools I loaned my neighbor last month--I'd be grateful
for suggestions. Much thanks.
-- Matthew Hoffman