Re: Anyone ever tried this?

Sam Wang (stwang@CLEMSON.EDU)
Tue, 11 May 1999 12:09:52 -0400

Dick,

Not exactly, but I have used Elmer's School Glue with dichromate and
pigment. Development is encouraged by the use of alcohol. I was under the
impression that the result is a polyvinyl alcohol print. The one I made on
a T-shirt underwent numerous washing till the shirt fell apart, and yes,
the image was intack.

Sam