Re: Modified Zia Formula

Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 11 May 1999 12:58:25 -0400

I want to thank Eric for providing assistance in this mater of
straightening out the formulas. Hopefully we will be able to find the
correct description of the reaction, although, at this time, I don't see
us there yet. (For instance the Cl has not been balanced. I thought
that FeCl3 was formed as well as KCl, or LiCl for zia.) I have visited
Mike Ware's site as well but have not been able to get a complete story
from the information he has provided. Perhaps if he is listening he can
help with a more comprehensive description of the reaction.

I am continuing with the experiment of printing with various strengths
of solutions and should be reporting soon.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/