Re: Ilford

Philippe Monnoyer (Philippe.Monnoyer@ulg.ac.be)
Tue, 18 May 1999 11:08:05 +0200

At 22:23 17/05/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I have recently purchased a 12 x 20 camera. Previously, I was shooting 4x5
>or 8x10 and using Kodak's T-max films in conjucntion with the old D-23
>developer. I found this combination worked well for my process of choice,
>Pt/Pd. Kodak does not make any 12 x 20 film, as I am sure you are all aware.
> I have found three options. Ilford FP4 and HP5, along with the new Lotus
>200 film. I have no experience with any of these films and would like to
>hear any suggestions on film developer combinations.

Hello Luka,

I inform you that I have a semi long-term project of manufacturing
photosensitive media (films, plates) based on silver or not. A kind of
custom products manufacturing on acetate, polyester, or glass. All these
media that the big industries do not want to get involved in.
This is a serious project with serious budget. Keep that info for you at
the moment, don't post it to the list, I did not announce it yet.
Thanks,
Good images,

Dr. Philippe Monnoyer

PS: feel free to send me your feelings about what kind of photosensitive
media could represent an interest in our alt-phot community.