Re: Ilford

Philippe Monnoyer (Philippe.Monnoyer@ulg.ac.be)
Tue, 18 May 1999 12:09:57 +0200

Hello All,

Well, in my previous mail I tought I was answering to LukaCA@aol.com only.
In fact I posted my message to the whole list.
So, now everybody knows my little project of manufacturing, among others,
various custom supports for the alt-phot community.
I remember, at APIS 97 in Bath, there were several demands, for example
from the bromoilists, that could not be satisfied because big firms like
Ilford etc... could not provide less than one kilometer long rolls of
anything.
I would really appreciate to collect your ideas about what kind of
photosensitive supports you would like to have available in, let's say
about one year from here. Any kind of photosensitive support, based on any
process, on any support.
The project is still young, but seriously on the way.

Cheers,

Philippe MONNOYER