Re: Ilford + www.bergger.fr

donnay thierry (thierry.donnay@skynet.be)
Wed, 19 May 1999 09:21:57 +0200

thanks for your mail in french I think it was a good exercice for you. But
in fact How do you I speak french? Actually in belgium we speak two langages
: or french or dutch.

>Hello. I am Ström, a photographer in US. I am seeing Berger papers.
>Is this the same company as Bergger, or have I just missed the spelling
>of Berger (Bergger in the papers, as well)

I think It's the same company because I never heard about a company called
berger with one 'r'.....but I'am not living in the US so....

  I have seen their work on Berger paper and it is neutral or cold tone
paper, but quite
>beautiful in tonal rendition.

they have a paper called PRESTIGE FINE ART A very high silver-content
emulsion, coated on a sumptuous cotton-rag paper base weighing 320g/m2.
It's reallly possible to do a excellent work when using that kind of stuff.
More informations on http://www.bergger..fr

And by the way if you speak french have in Belgium and in France a website
dedicated to old photo processes online : formulas for the processes van
dyke, kallitypes, gumprint, salted ppaer, albuminized paper, cyanotype....
I haven't translated it yet in english. I will surely do that in wy second
life -))

[PHOTOGRAMME], Le site sur les procédés photo alternatifs :
**Toutes les formules pour la cyanotypie, kallitypie, papier salé, tirage à
la gomme, etc.
**Catalogue de commande de produits chimiques
**Kits de cyano et tirage à la gomme
**Manuel d'initiation à la cyanotypie et au tirage à la gomme bichromatée
Site belge : http://freezone.exmachina.net/photogramme/
Site miroir en France : http://www.multimania.com/photogramme/