Re: Urgent: government trying to charge for email!!

Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 20 May 1999 16:25:03 -0400

I feel that the message sent by astrid and rene <hellhexx@netscape.net>
is a flagrant violation of the netiquette rules of this list. I do not
want this list to deal with off topic maters especially those involving
lobying.
My personal response was as follows:

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias