Develop by Inspection, Was Re: Question about FX-2

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Sat, 22 May 1999 13:01:33 -0400

Steve,

I have the current issue of View Camera and have looked at the article.
There was also a very good article on this topic some 6-9 years back in
either Darkroom Photography or Darkroom Technique. I kept the issue for a
long time but lost it a few years back. Perhaps someone on the list can
provide the correct bibliographic information for that article?

My experience with developing by inspection was not very positive. Although
I made several real attempts to get it right I was simply unable to judge
when development needed to stop.

Sandy