Re: Brush vs Rod

Dave (dpayne@pacifier.com)
Sat, 22 May 1999 12:31:33 -0800

I like the consistent results of the glass rod. However I like the brush stroked borders when using a Hake'
brush. So I use both. I lay down the main coating with the rod and brush out the edges with the remaining pool
of emulsion (the pool that is usually left at the end of the last stroke of the rod).

Dave