Re: Thank you

Jerry Orabona (jorabona@jerryo.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 10:56:35 -0400

One of my students asked me a question about septic tanks and
photochemistry. Has anyone on the list had a similar experience?

-----Original Message-----
From: Trmaier@aol.com [mailto:Trmaier@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 6:31 PM
To: jorabona@jerryo.com

 We will be moving in August and I just realized
something, I have a septic tank in our new house in CT, and you cannot put
any chemicals in there or you have trouble. I have to do some research on
finding some companies who might pick up your chemical waste by using those
big plastic drums, they pick up a full one and leave you an empty one. It is
better for the environment anyway. If you know of any place I can call let
me
know. thank you. Sincerely. Brigitte Maier.

Thanks,

Jerry O
http://kmcamera.com