Polaroid goop

Larry Watson (larry@oreilly.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 12:39:36 -0800

I have been shooting Polaroid 35mm transp. with the
idea of making enlarged negs for pt/pd. I have had the
problem that the last couple of slides will often have
a goopie residue coating them, built up from the Polaroid
processing. 36 exposure rolls seem especially prone to this.
It looks like you could easily soak off the goo and clean
the frame up, as the exposure underneath seems fine.
I 'm not sure what to use for the cleaning job.
Any suggestions?

--Larry

Larry Watson
larry@oreilly.com