Re: Streaking, Was Pyrocatechin, was Amount carbonate in developer

Ström (strom_photo@usa.net)
Sat, 29 May 1999 13:35:51 -0400 (EDT)

I've been using the good old yellow dishwashing gloves. They don't interfere
with manipulation, even though the sense of touch is not as exquisite as one
would experience with sheer surgical gloves--but surgical gloves don't survive
long and are difficult to reuse without lots of powdering. I am right handed
but process in trays with my left hand, leaving my right hand for more
demanding matters (and avoid contaminating). For large printing (greater than
11x14), I use two gloves to avoid damage resulting from single-handed efforts.

~(:=+> Ström

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1