Re: Chemical Conversion

Eduardo Benavidez (benavi@impsat1.com.ar)
Sat, 29 May 1999 16:20:31 -0300

Please Tony, tell what potassium carbonate I'm iusing (I cant get real
information about it). My pot. carb. is as follows: white granular powder. So,
if you can, clear me about the equivalence between this chemical and the other
forms of the pot. carb. (crystals, anhydrous, decahydrated, or whatever).

thanks a lot.

Eduardo. Benavídez.