Re: Transparency Scanners, Vellum, Pinhole list, etc.

ParkerPhot@aol.com
Mon, 31 May 1999 15:32:15 -0400 (EDT)

I recently purchased an Epsom Expression 800 Professional scanner with
transparency adapter for $959.00 in Seattle, and also got an Epsom Stylus
Photo 750 (new, black model) for $279.00. I haven't used either yet, as I
just got my computer upgraded and need to learn hot to use these items and
the software. I purchased these items as a result of multiple excellent
reviews in a number of computer mags. Check these out.

Bob Parker