Re: Chlorine in tap water

Dave (dpayne@pacifier.com)
Sat, 05 Jun 1999 12:49:54 -0800

Liam,

There are some pretty inexpensive water filters that can be mounted right at
the tap or on the input to the house. They are pretty effective at eliminating
chlorine. I had problems with my rinse water bleaching prints. They started out
pretty nice and during the rinse they went kind of muddy and lifeless from the
bleaching. I had the problem when doing argyrotype, but I think the filter
would solve your troubles.

Dave