Re: Kodak HD-C Developer, again...

ENIO ALVES (enioalves@hotmail.com)
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 09:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

>From: Richard Sullivan <richsul@earthlink.net>
That's the very question, Rick!
I've already tryed everything! Kodak website, altavista website, and the
hell website and nope! Nothing at all...
The problem is: the packs were bought in Rochester, N.Y. And they came to me
without labels. The one who gave it to me swared it's Kodak HD-C. But
according to the pack description could it be Ilford HC-D? It's a white
botlle, regular square in all sides, with red cap, volume half liter sharp!
Could you help me?
Enio