Re: Kodak HD-C Developer, again...

Ken Sinclair (photo1@telusplanet.net)
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 10:21:44 -0600

Richard et al.,

I believe the developer in question (since it's in a white, 1 litre plastic
container) will actually be Ilford's "Ilfotech HC" developer. Ilford's
answer to Kodak's HC110 ????

I have an unopened botttle (plastic type) sitting in my darkroom.

Ken

>I've already tryed everything! Kodak website, altavista website, and the
>hell website and nope! Nothing at all...
>The problem is: the packs were bought in Rochester, N.Y. And they came to me
>without labels. The one who gave it to me swared it's Kodak HD-C. But
>according to the pack description could it be Ilford HC-D? It's a white

>>Are you sure you've got the name right. I just searched the Kodak website
>>for HD-C and came up empty. They even include commercial lab stuff that we
>>little guys never hear about. maybe there is another name attached to this
>>stuff.
>>
>>--Dick Sullivan

The software package said "Requires Windows 95 or better".......
So, I bought a Mac!