RE: STOP WARP Re: What does amidol do?

Hal Faulkner (faulkner@redshift.com)
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 10:27:16 -0700

Have you visited the web site of the Daguerrean Society? If you need the
URL, I can find it.

Hal

-----Original Message-----
From: Kallitype [mailto:terryroth@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 1999 8:50 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
Subject: Re: STOP WARP Re: What does amidol do?

> Well, there was that poor girl who died using uranium and doing Xray
> photography for fine art; and the five or six who started doing
> Dueguretypes, again; up in Wyoming back in the early 1980's.
>
> More, I remember reading about, but less than from smoking cigs.
>
> S. Shapiro

  Since I am interested in making Daguerrotypes, I would like more
particulars on "the five or six". True--when & where? Is there a
reference anywhere so I can read about it, first-hand? Can anyone point
me to a good source for DIY info? Have read historical pages on web,
but there is no real hard info on methodology and protocols, just
general "image fixed over mercury", etc.