Re: STOP WARP Re: What does amidol do?

Gary Miller (gmphotos@earthlink.net)
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 16:39:34 -0700

All the recent discussion about the possible health effects of pyro just
makes me want to recommend even more that people use some type of tube
development. I know that this is a problem for all those working with
materials over 8" x 10". With my Jobo Expert Drum tank I do not have to
have much contact with the chemistry and the development is very even and
controlled each time, so results are very reproducible. If rotary
processing is at all possible that is the way to go. It sure beats standing
in the dark for 10 minutes or so with your hands splashing around in
chemistry of questionable safety.

Gary Miller