Re: Any Process that Uses Positives

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 21:44:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Wayde Allen wrote:

> .... people doing alternative printing probably wouldn't exist if
> decisions about their work were based solely on what is easiest. There is
> probably no better challenge than to say that nobody has been able to do
> it before.

How about the challenge of applying your effort, time & intelligence for
the greatest return in expressive form and art. Just the highwire stunt to
be able to say you did it.... oh HELP HELP, stop me PLEASE before I make a
sexist remark... No, no, I won't even THINK it !!! (And even if I did it
wouldn't be true.)

Judy