Re: Problems printing Ziatype

Nze christian (Nzec@compuserve.com)
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 15:50:10 -0400

Texte du message écrit par INTERNET:alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
>Well, that shows any "rule" in alternate processes will quickly turn up
an exception, but anytime I've let Tween near a sheet of Platine
mottling and blotchy tones were the result.---Carl<

hello carl
As I said when I use tween with arches platine I dilute it at 0..5% .It
help to coat and to penetrate without any other problem. I had some problem
with this paper in the begining (1 good print for 2 bad ones)but now I have
100% goood print .never mottling or blotchy tones.

nze christian