RE: 620 film source?

Joachim (joachim@microdsi.net)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:05:03 -0400

5 or 6 years ago I purchased 620 Kodak Kodacolor 200ASA film for my old
Kodak Medalist II. It was the only 620 Kodak still had in active
production. I do not know if it still being manufactured, but if it is
discontinued it would be recent enough so that there should still be some
around. Give Kodak Customer Service a schrei. Joachim