Weak Zia Prints and chrysotype

Nze christian (Nzec@compuserve.com)
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 16:29:12 -0400

Texte du message écrit par INTERNET:alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
><

>Nze, have you noticed anything like this? (Previous posts indicate that
>Nze has made many Zia prints at various humidity.)

hello all
thanks for your question.
I coating all my sheet (arches or cranes) in RH between 50% and 70% without
any problem.
I agreed with you that to much humidity greate a bad condition for the
coating.
Now I print only in a 60% RH working room. I do lot of zia platinum print
as I find

before leaving in greece I work on a new chrysotype process which give me
better result than the precedent.

In fact I add tartaric acid in it 12% solution.
I will work more on it next month. when I will be back.

nze christian (france)