Re: Mortensen Texture

FotoDave@aol.com
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 15:35:10 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 6/30/99 10:47:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jkschreiber@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I'm not sure that I understand your question correctly, but I believe that
> there are masters of some of the texture screens in the CCP Archives (Grey
> Silva Collection). Didn't you read my little article in PF3? ;-]

Jeff,

I believe you understood my question fine. Sorry I missed that part of your
article. I just glanced through the journal quickly before I moved from my
apartment, then moved my office, then move around with my relatives visiting

But I am also wondering if beside going there to see the actual texture
screens, are they published somewhere and if it is accessible.

Dave S