Re: Weak Zia Prints and chrysotype

Nze christian (Nzec@compuserve.com)
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 12:58:14 -0400

Texte du message écrit par INTERNET:alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca

I hope part of this will investigate the effect of PH on the process.
Something of interest, but without the measuring tools at this point.<

I can work on it too as I have a PH meter and other chemical tools.
but as I said to sullivan I just can do it in august.
I just can add that I obtain brown to red and blue picture with the test I
done.
brown with tartaric acid alone and red bluewith tin chloride saturate
solution.

I say you more as soon as I know and I am sure of it.

I made good picture with gold process but know my only problem is to get a
process wich give a good dmax and with which I can print a Pd/Pt negative.

If not I will tell you how the process work and what density it need.

regards

good bye