Re: Where can I get the contrast!?

Hamish Stewart (hamish.stewart@wanadoo.fr)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 23:31:52 +0100

I can vouch for the excellent marriage of HC-110 and Tri-X. I used this
combination for many years and found that this developer, combined with
Tri-X produced negatives that were both sharp and with rich, full
midtones. While my experience with this developer was primarily concerned
with taming the extreme contrast of australian light - and contrasty
situations - this developer and film combination provides a very flexible
solution to the issue of pushing and pulling contrast range.

Highly recommended

Cheers

Hamish Stewart

Gum Bichromate Photography