Re: Correction

Hamish Stewart (hamish.stewart@wanadoo.fr)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:11:08 +0100

Sorry Dick, but this is old news I spoke with him about this decembre
last, and he mentioned then that he was no longer associated, as is a
another alt-process worker here in Paris - Francis Jalain - I imagine you
might have seen some of his work at APIS through Martin. I am so sorry
that I couldn't have been there, but it was just not possible - but I
hope another time. New Mexico is one of those places I would like to
visit...

Best

>505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857
><http://www.bostick-sullivan.com>http://www.bostick-sullivan.com