Re: musing about digital negatives

Kathryn Garrison (Kathryn.Garrison@colorado.edu)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:23:09 -0600

You should definitely read David Fokos's paper on the subject,
http://bostick-sullivan.com/Technical%20papers/Digital%20Info/Dave_Fokos/dav
etech.htm
I am only at the point where I've got the negative enlarged, but haven't
yet printed it. Actually I need to pick it up so I can't tell you what it
looks like yet either. So maybe someone else can comment??

snip