good morning alt-photo wonderland--IT'S BACK!

jewelia (jewelia@erols.com)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 05:41:11 -0700

droppin in on the ol' list again for a while to be sure i am appropriately
distracted while i have a bunch of writing assignments due yesterday. got
home in just a few pieces--so all is normally abnormal with oxymoronic
me--while the rest of the mes are still sleepin' me off.

i just made 19 pints of cherry jam--special new year gifts for my favorite
alt-photo patrons to celebrate...(you guess what)
hey judy, wanna trade--one of my cherrys for one of your peaches?

anyway--what should we babble on about?

for now--missed ya

jewelia Margueritta Cameroon
performing visual artistS