Re: Is Peach Jam a female rock group?

David.Clark@Walsworth.com
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:29:19 -0500

>>Peach pits contain a cyanide compound. Might try that as a fixer, but
certainly
not a developer. Aint nuff nothin ta do much, aniway. Yu kin make alky fum tha
peeches, tho<<

I think peach pits contain much more tannic acid than cyanide. If you have
enough peaches to make a batch of jam, I think there would be plenty of pits for
one shot.

I doubt it would make the highest quality negatives, but it would be a low cost
project and has a strong link between the alternative photo process and the
subject.

As an artistic exercise, the peash -*hic* peasss - *hic*- PEACH alky would
probably better consumed to celebrate the project. I use ethanol as a drying
agent and somehow rinsing the negs in it doesn't have the same panache...:-)

David