Final APIS Pics up!

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:16:29 -0600

I've load another 50-60 pics taken at APIS 99. Thank heavens for my new
Mavica FD91 otherwise I'd be scanning pictures for the next month.

Big plans are underway for an event here in Santa Fe in 2001. As it stands
now it looks like a biannual affair. Hopefully with some other tie-in
events for collectors and photo historians, etc, etc. perhaps a nine day
affair with two weekends on either end. Nothing definite yet, but the APIS
affair went so well that folks are clambering for more.

I've belong to quite a few professional groups. I spent 26 years as a
computer professional and sat on a few boards and associations. I've been
politically active since I was 20 years old. I have never felt the sense of
the camaraderie that comes through in the alt-photo community.

To see the images go to www.bostick-sullivan.com and follow the link to the
Alt-Photo Circle. (The actual link is somewhat convoluted and takes up two
lines, etc.) You can log in as a guest but better yet get a real login
while you are at it. Even better, leave an intro in the Introductions
Conference.

--Dick

505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857
<http://www.bostick-sullivan.com>http://www.bostick-sullivan.com