Re: : brazen advertisement

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:04:26 -0600

At 02:54 PM 7/19/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm an alt photo list member who happens to work for the company that makes
>the software discussed below. If you are interested, here is the url to get
>more
>info.

Hot damn! No this is not a set-up, we're just lucky.

I have been working with 3.0 for a week now and I have to say it is the
dandiest online community enabling software around. My son and I were just
playing around with the Chat feature, nice stuff. This really enhances the
B+S web site.

Ok, Larry, you are on the spot now. Now if I can get my ISP to install 4.0.....

--Dick

505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857
<http://www.bostick-sullivan.com>http://www.bostick-sullivan.com
http://www.workingpictures.com