Re: pricing

Hamish Stewart (hamish.stewart@wanadoo.fr)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:16:11 +0100

SNIP

>My own rule is,

SNIP

>2. What amount of money would I admit to accepting in exchange for it.

Now we are talking - and this has answered my own question as to pricing.
The only problem is that the kind of prices that encourage me to give up
my hard won successes with gum prints would ensure that I would never
sell any... :-) I can be thankful for good advice for my first show here
which resulted in a good profit, though I said goodbye to all my best
prints from my current edition. And doubling the price if they don't sell
- I will remember that one :-)

Best
hamish