Re: Need some advise on making a contact printing light for alt process

max99@swbell.net
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 02:12:43 -0500

So a standard Fluorescent Black light is a good source for UV?

I assume this is the type of light you can get at novelty stores?

How many are you using to do a 4x5 contact print?

Do you think four lights wired up so they sit side by side would do the
trick?

Thanks for your help.

David Lee

--