Re: replacement bellows?

Robert Hudyma (rhudyma@netcom.ca)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:57:15 -0400

At 12:10 PM 7/22/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Does anyone know of a really good set of plans/instructions for making
>bellows that might be available on the internet. I have made several
>bellows in the past but always with a glitch or two. Now I am thinking
>about re-doing the bellows on my 12X20 and really want to get it right!

Try this back issue of View Camera magazine:

Building a Camera Bellows, July/Aug. 1996. pp 52-54.

Robert Hudyma, Semi-Tech Corporation, 2800 14th Avenue, Suite 511,
Markham Ontario, Canada L3R 0E4. Fax: (905) 475-3652
Email: rhudyma@netcom.ca

The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion, even
if a stubborn one. - Albert Einstein