Re: limited edtions...

Peter Charles Fredrick (pete@fotem.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:25:16 +0000

Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
At Fri, 23 Jul 1999 Martin Franchi wrote:
At 4:21 PM -0400 22/7/99, Judy Seigel wrote:

>In my observation -- and opinion -- "limited edition" as a concept is not only
>counterproductive, it's an insult to photography

Thank you Judy.

I also thank you Judy for making this very important distinction. The
freedom of Creative lens based media, is of far greater importance than
any restraint imposed by any eletist Gallery , Museum,or visual
institution.These media are truly the Art of the people and reflect this
century like no other form of art. They should be allowed to exist
unfettered by restrictive commercial practice.

Pete

http://www.fotem.demon.co.uk/ To visit petes parlour gallery, there is now a
Guestbook !