Re: Need some advise on making a contact printing light for alt process

max99@swbell.net
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 02:51:22 -0500

Thanks to all for the assistance. I would like to point out that I did go to
the archives for information, however I also wanted to get some personal
opinions from current list members as some of the archive posts are kinda
older. Also it would be much easier if this archive had a simple PERL search
script to simply finding specific information.

Special thanks to Judy and John for the approximate exposure estimates. Once I
have the printer constructed I will do some tests on exposure times. I realy
just wanted a general feel for how long exposures would be using the lamps as
opposed to using the sun (... I print in sun in about 2 to 3 min).

Agian thanks for the assistance.

David Lee

--
David Lee