Re: replacement bellows?

Chuck Stephens (mcs@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:53:12 -0700

I have made two different bellows, my first was 8x10 the second was 4x5
using the article in View Camera Magazine. It was not hard, just time
consuming, folding the bellows I thought was the hardest part. They both
were far more than just "competent" they were as good as any bellows I have
seen on any camera.

                                        -=Chuck=-
                                "the dude abides"