Re: Carbon: Why Double Transfer

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:00:40 -0400

Dave,

Yes, you will basically get the same thing. However, depending on the
thickness of your negative, and the light source, a print from a reversed
negative may have reduced sharpness. The worst case scenario would be a
reversed glass plate negative and a diffusion light source like a bank of
BL tubes. Best case would be a thin negative (lith film, for example) with
a point source of light (plateburner).

Sandy King