Re: easy answer

Rita Dibert (rjdibert@whanganui.ac.nz)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:26:50 +1300

Dear Judy, I remember you too, though the memory isn't always acurate. I'm
still tinting but do other things as well, actually the gamut as I teach it
all here in NZ. It might have been in the time-life series but Marshall's
used my work in the book they sponsored.What are you up to know? Did I know
you in NY or LA?Cheers Rita